Uptime guaranteed by
1H server monitoring
Emergency Readiness is one area of the workplace safety system that often lacks robust prevention and preparation strategies to eliminate or mitigate an emergency event from occuring.
Should an emergency occur, many workplaces are unable to respond adequately to the situation, which ultimately leads to further losses and business interuptions.
AIRMS Evacuation Services are able to provide your workplace with the neccessary essential tools to enable your staff to better prepare for, react to and recover from an emergency event.
These services include:
- Workplace safety inspections,
- Risk assessments for emergency events,
- Development of emergency plans, procedures and diagrams,
- Chief Warden, Area Warden and Warden training,
- Fire extinguisher training.